ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 5TH CALL FOR STSMs
The Fifth Call for STSM (Short-Term Scientific Mission)-Applications
The COST network “AQUAGAMETE” is pleased to announce the 5th call for STSM applications. We encourage all potential applicants to consider the objectives of AQUAGAMETE and to apply according to the STSM guidelines (see COST Vademecum).
The deadline for applications is 20th of November 2014.
The applications will be evaluated by the assessment panel until 30th of November 2014. The missions which are approved for funding in this call have to be performed in the period from 1st of December 2014 to 31st of March 2015. The following documents (in English) are required for a valid application:
1. COST STSM application form submitted via following web site:
2. Project proposal with details on the working plan with an indication of the WG(s) and specific objectives of the Action related with their work (see http://aquagamete.webs.upv.es/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/FA1205-MoU.pdf)
3. Financial request justification (how much you expect to spend in travelling, accommodation and meals during your stay);
4. A letter of motivation;
5. A letter of support from the host institution;
6. A short CV including a list of publications and the date of PhD defence (PhD title is not required).
Within 2 weeks after end of the STSM, the grantee is required to send a copy of his/her passport and a short scientific report reviewed and signed by the host to the STSM coordinator. The report, preferably in word format, should contain a summary of the results reached during the visit and a few (2-3) representative pictures, and it should not exceed 300 words. The report will be published at the AQUAGAMETE website.
Each publication produced with support of a STSM has to acknowledge the support of the COST Action. See acknowledgements text section down.
For more information visit the following web site: https://e-services.cost.eu/stsm
Two versions, short (for posters, i.e.) and long (for papers) are proposed:
Partially funded by……./Person A had a grant from… COST Office (Food and Agriculture COST Action FA1205: AQUAGAMETE).
Partially funded by……./Person A had a grant from… COST Office (Food and Agriculture COST Action FA1205: Assessing and improving the quality of aquatic animal gametes to enhance aquatic resources. The need to harmonize and standardize evolving methodologies, and improve transfer from academia to industry; AQUAGAMETE).
RESULTS OF THE 5TH CALL FOR STSMs
In this call, the 13 applications received were selected as eligible for being totally granted. They are listed below:
5) Timea Kollar
7) Ana Leonardo