ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE THIRD CALL FOR STSMs
Dear friends and members of the COST AQUAGAMETE Action,
I would like to announce the third call of STSMs.
The procedure for STSMs:
1) Please prepare the application according to instructions in the call and send all documents on the email of STSMs coordinator Martin Psenicka email@example.com and office of the Chair of COST action Juan F. Asturiano firstname.lastname@example.org in copy 15th of February 2014.
2) STSMs coordinator will send all applications to the assessment panel (Julien Bobe Julien.Bobe@rennes.inra.fr, Elsa Cabrita email@example.com, Andrzej Ciereszko firstname.lastname@example.org, Oliana Carnevali email@example.com, Akos Horvath Horvath.Akos@mkk.szie.hu, Juan F. Asturiano and STSMs coordinator) for evaluation according to the attached Evaluation form.
3) The assessment panel will evaluate the applications and send it back to STSMs coordinator and Juan F. Asturiano in copy until 28th of February 2014. The evaluations sent after this date cannot be considered.
4) STSMs coordinator will select the winners according to the scores and inform all applicants about their success/unsuccess.
5) The missions have to be accomplished in the period from 1st of March 2014 to 31st of August 2014.
6) Within 4 weeks after mission STSMs coordinator will collect reports from missions, publish it on our web and send a notice to the COST office with the confirmation that the STSM has been successfully accomplished and that the grant can be paid.
Please contact me in case of any question.
Martin Psenicka, PhD
Head of Laboratory of Reproductive Physiology
University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice
Faculty of Fisheries and Protection of Waters
Research Institute of Fish Culture and Hydrobiology
Zatisi 728/II, 389 25 Vodnany
Tel.: +420 725 787 925
RESULTS OF THE THIRD CALL FOR STSMs
During the third call, 14 STSMs were funded. Clicking on each name will lead you to their final report:
18) Filipa da Silva
19) Olga Bondarenko
20) Anne-Gaelle Lafont
21) Eszter Kasa
22) Kseniia Pocherniaieva
23) Galina Prokopchuk
24) Zuzana Linhartova
25) Marta Fernández Riesco
26) Paz Herraez
27) Iris Meiri
28) Ievgeniia Gazo
29) Marina Morini
30) Sonia Martínez Páramo
31) Jelena Lujic