ANNOUNCEMENT OF FIRST CALL FOR STSMs
Dear friends and members of the COST AQUAGAMETE Action:
I would like to announce the first call for STSMs in frame of COST action FA1205 and encourage all of you to offer a position for STMS.
If you haven’t any candidate for your position, you can send your advertisement to email firstname.lastname@example.org and this should be published on our AQUAGAMETE web site (www.aquagamete.webs.upv.es) in the section of STSMs.
The call, COST Vademecum and Evaluation form for the assessment panel are at the bottom of this page.
The procedure for STSMs selection
1) Please prepare the application according to instructions in the call and send all documents on the email of STSMs coordinator Martin Psenicka email@example.com and Chair of COST action Juan F. Asturiano firstname.lastname@example.org in copy till 25 February. (The missions should be within the goals of the Action)
2) STSMs coordinator will send all applications to the assessment panel (Julien Bobe Julien.Bobe@rennes.inra.fr, Elsa Cabrita email@example.com, Andrzej Ciereszko firstname.lastname@example.org, Oliana Carnevali email@example.com, Akos Horvath Horvath.Akos@mkk.szie.hu, Juan F. Asturiano and STSMs coordinator) for evaluation on 26 February.
3) The assessment panel will evaluate the applications and send it back to STSMs coordinator and Juan Asturiano in copy till 3 March. The evaluations sent after this date cannot be considered.
4) STSMs coordinator will select the winners according to the scores (where Juan Asturiano can control the whole procedure) and then send the approved applications to the COST office (It must be sent at least 4 weeks before the STSM stars). At this time STSMs coordinator will inform all applicants about their success/unsuccess.
5) The COST office will inform the candidates when they approve them officially and they will also arrange the payment with them.
6) The missions have to be accomplished in the period from 3 April to 31 August 2013. (The second call will be announced in July)
7) Within 4 weeks after mission STSMs coordinator will collect reports from missions, publish it on our web and send a notice to the COST office with the confirmation that the STSM has been successfully accomplished and that the grant can be paid.
Please contact me in case of any question
Martin Psenicka, PhD
Head of Laboratory of Reproductive Physiology
University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice
Faculty of Fisheries and Protection of Waters
Research Institute of Fish Culture and Hydrobiology
Zatisi 728/II, 389 25 Vodnany
Tel.: +420 725 787 925
RESULTS OF FIRST CALL FOR STSMs
During this first call for STSMs, 5 early stage researchers were funded. Clicking on each name will lead you to their final report:
5) Agnes Osz