ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 7TH CALL FOR STSMs
The Seventh Call for STSM (Short-Term Scientific Mission)-Applications
The COST network “AQUAGAMETE” is pleased to announce the 7th call for STSM applications. We encourage all potential applicants to consider the objectives of AQUAGAMETE and to apply according to the STSM guidelines (see COST Vademecum).
The deadline for applications is 17th of May 2015.
The applications will be evaluated by the assessment panel until 27th of May 2015. The missions which are approved for funding in this call have to be performed in the period from 1st of June 2015 to 31st of December 2015.
The following documents (in English) are required for a valid application:
1. COST STSM application form submitted via following web site:
2. Project proposal with details on the working plan with an indication of the WG(s) and specific objectives of the Action related with their work (see http://aquagamete.webs.upv.es/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/FA1205-MoU.pdf);
3. Financial request justification (how much you expect to spend in travelling, accommodation and meals during your stay);
4. A letter of motivation;
5. A letter of support from the host institution;
6. A short CV including a list of publications and the date of PhD defence (PhD title is not required).
Within 4 weeks after the end of the STSM, the grantee is required to send a 300-word scientific report to the STSM coordinator, with his/her host and email@example.com in cc-. This report should have been previously reviewed and signed by the host, and should contain a summary of the results reached during the visit.
Also, please send the following documents to the Chair’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1) A copy of the grantee’s passport.
2) Complete fiscal address of grantee.
3) A few (2 or 4) representative pictures (related to the work done, not sightseeing, please).
The report and pictures will be published at the AQUAGAMETE website.
Each publication produced with support of a STSM has to acknowledge the support of the COST Action. See acknowledgements text section down.
For more information visit the following web site: https://e-services.cost.eu/stsm
Two versions, short (for posters, i.e.) and long (for papers) are proposed:
Partially funded by……./Person A had a grant from… COST Office (Food and Agriculture COST Action FA1205: AQUAGAMETE).
Partially funded by……./Person A had a grant from… COST Office (Food and Agriculture COST Action FA1205: Assessing and improving the quality of aquatic animal gametes to enhance aquatic resources. The need to harmonize and standardize evolving methodologies, and improve transfer from academia to industry; AQUAGAMETE).
RESULTS OF THE 7TH CALL FOR STSMs
In this call, the following STSMs were partially granted:
10) German Herranz
12) Marina Morini
14) Pavlo Fedorov